Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Upgrade

Hi I placed my upgrade to iPhone 13 pro max on 08/11/21, said thanks we’ve received your Instock order. 22/11/21 now and still nothing? Checking tracking daily nothing changes waiting on confirmation any help? They took the money out my bank already ...

Callum021 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! iPhone 13 max pro gold

Hello I’m ordering iPhone 13max pro gold waiting from 5nowember still nothing..

Delivery of order

Hi I ordered my upgrade online on 19th Nov and its still showing as awaiting confirmation on the tracking.  Is there any way I can find out when this will be dispatched? Thanks 

Google Pixel 6 Pro already activated. I got used phone.

HiI ordered Pixel 6 pro 256GB on 17th November. EE dispatched phone on 19th and today I received it. Upon checking the box I noticed it's resealed. Definitely original seal is broken. So I didn't opened the box.  I checked the Google warranty service...

Bigspin by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to track my device

Hi I ordered my iPhone 13 pro max 128gb gold on 3.11.2021 was told yesterday to track it as it will be with me shortly by ee customer services. When I try track my item it says sorry there's been a problem trying to track it unless a pay monthly devi...

Chloejaynee by Established Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Jailbroken phone

I just received a new iPhone 12 Pro and set it up yesterday.  Today I tried to go on my banking app and received the message, "This app doesn't work on a jailbroken phone."  Why would my phone be jailbroken and how do I fix it?

lpalazzu by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not recieved text for free xbox

I upgraded my phone and added 2g extra to recieve the free xbox black friday offer. I was informed that i would recieve a text message to confirm this. It has been 2 days and I have not recieved a text or email - I have checked my junk folder too. I ...

Leah-171 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Still awaiting upgrade handset??

Hi, I placed an order for an upgrade mid last month. I keep getting emails to say you are awaiting stock, I've tried to contact you to see if I can change the handset as it appears stock isnt coming anytime soon, but can never get through. Any advice...

Resolved! I am having problems accessing ee perks portal

I have registered for ee perks but keeps telling me my account has been deactivated because I haven't verified my account in time, so I need to re register. I try to re register and it says that my email address is already registered. I have called E...

LAUS by Visitor
  • 95 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Insurance excess fee

Hi I had to replace my phone last week and just received my bill and noticed that the excess fee is short. According to the fee checker it should be £120 but only charged £100. My phone is the s21 ultra 5g.