Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Number transfer

I have recently ported my number over from three to ee. I have had the text to let me know the portal is complete but when I go onto settings- phone- my number it is still showing the temporary number and will not let me change it to my current numbe...

TonyDing by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Lost signal on esim

Hi I lost any signal on my esim, phone’s only working when I’m on any wi-fi. It doesnt have any reception or internet. How can I fix it please?

MartaT by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 13 pro max 128GB Graphite

is there any update on the iPhone 13 pro max in stock? When will they be available as I put an order in last Monday and haven’t heard nothing?

Order received in our warehouse upgrade has been reversed

Hello, I had an order placed last week and DPD gave me a delivery time spot on the delievery date, however I then the following day I got the following message 'Order received in our warehouse upgrade has been reversed', can any advise further? EE ha...

Green Bubble

I have a Samsung Z Fold 3 and somehow i have managed to turn on this Green Bubble that comes up when i am in a call.Can someone help me turn it off

Tilly13 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Account details

Hi, my elderly father recently lost his wife and does not know the access details for his EE account. Does anyone know how we can change the e-mail address and password on this please?He doesn't have an online account or log in but we are trying to c...

Clive37 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Iphone 13

Are there iphone 13s in stock in stores? Or is there just an overall lack of stock across the board. If they are available in stores.. is there a way of checking availability?

Resolved! Can I cancel my EE contract overseas?

Hello, Actually, I have left the UK and noticed I won't be back in recent years. So, I have to leave the EE service as well now. But, currently, I have no idea how can I contact EE as my phone had no signal in my place. Can I make the process online?...

Fuys08 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unlimited data not working

Hi paid/remortgaged my home for unlimited data for 30 days which stated on the 4th of nov but my i cannot use data and my ee account is stating i need to buy a data add on Can someone help, it stopped overnight, i have checked APN settings and reset ...

Bertydug by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Xbox

Hello. I upgraded my phone last month to an oppo a54 and now they are offering the Xbox with it.. I am a month too early. Is ther any way I can get this offer on the contract I have.