cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Unable to track my device

Chloejaynee
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi I ordered my iPhone 13 pro max 128gb gold on 3.11.2021 was told yesterday to track it as it will be with me shortly by ee customer services. When I try track my item it says sorry there's been a problem trying to track it unless a pay monthly device which mine is, anyone else had this problem before? Getting worried my order hasn't been confirmed as I can't track it

9 REPLIES 9
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Chloejaynee  Have you received a tracking number?  A number that has XKO/XKN is not a tracking number it’s just an order number and you can not track with that. 

Chloejaynee
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Chris_B I was given a tracking number by customer services its 10 numbers and no letters, have they given me the wrong number? 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Chloejaynee,

Don't worry, if Customer Care could see your order, then it is in place.

The delivery guidance when you placed your order was 'expect dispatch in more than 28 days'. You'll receive a text message with tracking details as soon as your order is dispatched.

Thanks

James

Hi, I ordered my device a week ago on Sunday and I have had no update. It said it was usually dispatched within 24 hours as it was in stock but I have not had anything since the confirmation email. Is there any way I can get an update on this.

Thanks,

Hannah

James_B

Hi @Hanlea,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Which phone did you order?

James

Hi @James_B , it was the iPhone 12 Pro and the Apple Watch series 6.

Hannah

James_B

Hi @Hanlea,

Which colour and memory size did you choose for your phone and which colour and size watch?

James

@James_B @It’s iPhone 12 Pro good as new graphite 128gb and Apple Watch series 6 graphite stainless steel 44

James_B

Hi @Hanlea,

Please get in touch with Customer Care to check the status of your order.

They'll be happy to help. 🙂

James