cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Don't know Order Number

CaitMarie40
Investigator
Investigator

I can't remember my order number and so have been unable to track my phone, the problem is, as I've been locked out of my aol account (have recently changed my email address on here because of this) I'm unable to check this email account as I know that's where the order number would've been sent to. Incoveniently I have sent my old phone off to be repaired and I have no access to a phone until I get my new one from you guys, so am unable to call or text yourselves. 

Please can you send me my order number to my new email account which I have access to, which is xxxxxxx.xxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.com - I really need to know when I'm going to receive my new phone as I can't go for much longer without one!

Thank you

xxxxxxx xxxxxxx

[Mod edit: Please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@CaitMarie40  This isn’t customer services it’s a public forum and you shouldn’t post your private information on here.   You will have to call customer services to sort this.  

I'm sorry I wasn't aware of this I just needed help. As I said I don't have access to a phone at the moment.

@CaitMarie40 : Try calling CS on the Freephone no. in my sig. over Skype. It should be free.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @CaitMarie40,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

If you're an existing customer, you can chat with Customer Care online at ee.co.uk/contact-ee.

Hope this helps.

James