Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

100% off early upgrade

So I have got an offer stating that I will get 100% off early upgrade for being a loyal customer on a trade in plan I cannot do this online as it tries to process me as a new customer and open a new account I called the upgrade centre and was told fo...

Shane132 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payments not being taken / account closed ?

Funny one this, maybe someone can provide insight Have a direct debt set up for an Apple Watch, didn’t notice but it stopped taking payments in July for no reason, I’ve then had my credit file updated this month with “inactive” flag, so after noticin...

Xbox S

Hi, I've ordered the Oppo A54 with the Xbox as an extra for £29 pm and £30 up front. I'm getting a little anxious though as I've had no message about the Xbox, didn't see anywhere where I could add it to the plan or anything and as it's going to be m...

AirPods add on

I ordered my AirPods as an add on Friday and I’ve had an confirmation email and nothing else since and am unable to track order any help?

Made a SIM upgrade but gift never recieved

I upgraded my SIM online and was told in store that the offer of a free gift was only exclusive for online upgrades. So that's what I did. It's been over 1 month, I didn't need a new SIM card as it was just a new contract so I wasn't looking out for ...

Pearl81 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pixel 6 proof of purchase

I recently upgraded my phone through EE directly. As part of the Pixel 6 promotion, you can claim a pair of headphones through Google direct. However to do so you need proof of purchase.Since I've upgraded I haven't received any emails or invoices sh...

ps5s

when will you have ps5s in? and how do i order 1?

My EE

Afternoon, I'm trying to log on to My EE to transfer data to my son  however I cant access it say "theres seems to be a problem" try again later.  It's been like this since yesterday.Please advise thank you 

Upgrade and chat

Each time I log into myEE i get the message that I am eligible for an upgrade. Every time I search and find a phone when I select I get the message that "there are no plans available for this device". My account is up to date and paid by direct debit...

Tenagen by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My EE app

My EE app has suddenly stopped working. Say 'there appears to be a problem... close the app and try again'. Done but still the same. Been like this for 2 days.