Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

unlocking a Huawei Mediapad T3

I'm trying to get the sim lock removed on my Huawei Mediapad T3 tablet but i've been waiting a month and each time EE keep saying they have wrong imei yet i give them the right code for what seems like the 10th time and I don't have any code, its a w...

iambbp1 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Free Beats Flex Earphones?

I just upgraded by Sim only monthly tariff and it said "Comes with Beats Flex Earphones" - but after choosing my plan and confirming the details - I've seen no further mention of it - anyone else ?

Order On Track

So I ordered my iPhone 13 pro max a little over a week ago, and had in my mind it would be easily up to a month before I received it as I’m well aware of the shortages. I received a text to say my order is on track 2 days ago but no update on deliver...

Incorrect delivery address

I did not realise that my delivery address was incorrect on my EE app when ordering my new iPhone. DPD have advised that they are unable to change the address and to contact the sender. I have since moved property and I’m unable to collect the phone ...

AshleighE by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Samsung issues

Hi I ordered my phone in January and now my charger is playing up but Samsung are saying I need proof purchase date which my email doesn't have .

New phone with old sim only contract - old phone locked

Hi everyone, I bought a new handset from Amazon and put my sim card from my old phone into new. I then factory reset old phone so I could give to my brother. I realised the handset is locked to EE (he's not with them) and I have a new sim only contra...

AliMac90 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Pac

Hi, i need to cancel my request of PAC number, i just change my mind and i need to upgrade but i cant becuase of this request. Thank you 

Cancel delivery

Good evening I made an order to a sim card and I want to cancel the delivery an hour ago I did without wanting my name is Andrei Turcanu order number    [mod edit: please do not post personal information such as phone numbers on the public board. Tha...

Andrei121 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Welcome Pack 10GB - £10 sim but only received 5GB

@ links to members     Hi morning,i've activated my new EE sim card yesterday (20.11.2021)but only received 5GB on the card,when the welcome pack says £10 for 10GCan anyone explain that?Or any help indeed?Thanks await your reply

js632 by Investigator
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful