cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Order On Track

Davidhchef123
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

So I ordered my iPhone 13 pro max a little over a week ago, and had in my mind it would be easily up to a month before I received it as I’m well aware of the shortages.

I received a text to say my order is on track 2 days ago but no update on delivery, and online it says you can order and delivery will be within the week

so what does “on track” mean 

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Davidhchef123  Not sure where your getting you’ll receive it in a week online as all iPhone 13 pro max models of all colours say you can expect delivery in 28+ days.  

Mariah3
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I think “on track” means it’s on the tracking system because your order has been confirmed on EE’s end. I ordered my IPhone 13 pro max 128gb Sierra Blue on 01/11/21 and it’s on “good news your order is coming soon” stage. But I’ve seen people order theirs after the date I ordered mine and already received theirs even though I was told my many people in customer service that it’s a first come first served basis, when it’s evidently not. Been 3 weeks since my order and I’ve not heard nothing with regards to dispatch dates or delivery. 

Davidhchef123
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Chris_B  i always find your replies to anyone on this forum to be extremely condescending I have tried to attach a screenshot of the 256gb sierra blue iPhone 13 pro max that says will be dispatched within 7 days but some reason it won’t let me.

people ask questions because they are unsure and looking for advice not to be spoken down to…

how on earth do you get to be a Grand Master on an EE FORUM anyway 😂

311B57E5-92A6-4ECA-8255-1F0F01089877.jpeg

Davidhchef123
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Thanks @Mariah3