Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Exact specifications/capabilities of the 4GEE WiFi Mini

Hi there, The 4GEE WiFi Mini page states that it can connect to 5G and connect up to 64 devices at once. https://shop.ee.co.uk/dongles/pay-monthly-mobile-broadband/4gee-wifi-mini-2020/details It appears that this information has been taken from the 5...

Mobile Router register on MY EE

Hi I have a mobile router and no landline. I can’t register to MY EE. I do not have an EE mobile phone currently.I’ve tried the phone number for the SIM in the router. I have to observe that menus don’t seem to cover mobile routers or what other head...

Rotodude by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Remaining contract charge on bill

Just received my bill and have an extra charge on it for £143 says it is a remains contract charge??? I haven’t cancelled my contract or changed anything on it. 

Becca233 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Sim has different number in smartphone details.

Why does my SIM card have a different number when I look in the "About Phone" section of my MotoG8?I've always had the same number and always been with Orange/EE.I believe this is my second SIM card.It was probably renewed years ago with a multi-size...

Resolved! I need more ethernet ports on my EE Router

I have EE Fibre Broadband Plus and a EE router that has four ethernet ports. I should like to add another two ports but probably four would be best. What sort of add on or splitter is recommended with this router.ThanksMal

Mal-110 by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Resolved! Re: end of contract how do I cancel, I do not want to renew

Hello, with this mail I would end the mobile-no.XXXXXXXXXXX. The contract from the 02.11.2019 ended on the 02.11.2021.   The other contract with my second mobile phone I want to keep.   If you need further information, please let me know. Thank you  ...

Pay as you go billing

Hi there,  I have a phone allowance with work whereby I submit my monthly bill and get reimbursed. I understand that you don't get an actual monthly bill with Pay as you go however is there any sort of official monthly statement that I could use to s...

BT Sport App - Fixed Add On

Hi, on my fixed add ons it states I have BT Sport App. I’ve never used it before, how much is subscription? And can I cast via Google chromecast?

GM111 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful