cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Upgrade and chat

Tenagen
Investigator
Investigator

Each time I log into myEE i get the message that I am eligible for an upgrade. Every time I search and find a phone when I select I get the message that "there are no plans available for this device". My account is up to date and paid by direct debit.   Also why is the chat facility not working?  I don’t have time to be in a queue for an advisor the chat facility and online works for me but does not always work! 

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Tenagen  Chat is available but only when an agent is free to chat and as you say there is a queue for calls so chat is harder to get as it’s the same agents you deal with.    Customer services can not just have agents for live chat because when there isn’t anyone wanting chat they’ll take calls instead so chat becomes unavailable. 

Thanks for the reply regarding the chat, I have tried at the start of business this last week and have not been successful in getting through.  EE must be super busy.   

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Tenagen,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to reach our chat team. Have you tried calling our upgrades team on 150?

James