cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Not recieved text for free xbox

Leah-171
Explorer

I upgraded my phone and added 2g extra to recieve the free xbox black friday offer. I was informed that i would recieve a text message to confirm this. It has been 2 days and I have not recieved a text or email - I have checked my junk folder too. I am worried this has been missed and I will miss the offer. 

Thank you

7 REPLIES 7
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Leah-171 

Did you read the offer? 

Xbox Series S and Game Pass Ultimate

Get an Xbox Series S plus 3 months’ Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, including unlimited gaming data, when you buy selected phones on a 10GB or above plan.

Eligible phones:
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G, Google Pixel 6, OPPO A54 5G, OPPO A94 5G, OPPO Find X3 Lite 5G

How it works:

• Order an eligible phone and plan before 23.59 on 25 November 2021
  • We’ll deliver your Xbox Series S within 15-30 days
  • Once it’s dispatched, we’ll text you again with details of how to redeem your 3 months’ Game Pass Ultimate

You're all set! Experience incredible next-gen performance on the smallest Xbox ever, along with access to over 100 Xbox games including Forza Horizon 5 and Halo Infinite, without using up your mobile data.

Subject to availability. While stocks last. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash or exchanged, or combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion. After your three months' Xbox Game Pass Ultimate expires, you'll need to buy a chargeable add-on to continue enjoying Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. £20 of the handset upfront cost will go towards the Xbox bundle. For full terms and conditions, visit ee.co.uk/xbox-bundle

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Yes I did read the offer and was informed by the staff member supporting my upgrade that I was eligible for this offer and would recieve a confirmation text. 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Leah-171,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Please allow up to five working days to receive your confirmation text.

Thanks

James

It's been 6  days for me and no text 

Leanne_T

Morning @Rob12345672

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Which phone and plan did you order? 

Did you make a £30 upfront payment? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne. 

I bought the Pixel 6 in-store on the 10GB deal with the £30 deposit a week ago (Monday 15th) and was told by the in-store staff I would receive the xbox, but haven't received a text either.

Leanne_T

Hi @darrkespur

The text is sent within 5 working days of your purchase, if you don't have this please give us a call on 150. 

The team can check this for you 🙂

Leanne.