Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Can I cancel my insurance online?

Hi, I purchased my insurance with EE directly, in store, when I upgraded my phone in February. I wish to cancel this insurance, but don't want to call 150 unless absolutely necessary, as the wait times are currently long thanks to covid19, and it's n...

nintendo switch oled add on

Hi I ordered an add on last week, the nintendo switch oled, i immediately received an xko order number by email and the £10 up front payment was taken within 10 minutes. I havent heard anything else since. Has this order been accepted by EE and also ...

Nickym01 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ps5 order

I placed my order on tuesday had confirmation email to say was on way but not had anything from dpd about delivery getting stressed now payment has been taken but not heard anything back

Upgrade date dissapeared?

Hi,On EE for months and months (as my contract ends 15th January) was told i could upgrade anytime for the £100 fee and trade my phone in and standard upgrade 1st December.Iv's waited all this time and next week be ready to upgrade but the date of up...

PUK code not working abroad

I am outside of the UK and am unable to use a different sim card. I have an email confirming that EE has unlocked the phone but when I use the new sim it asks for the PUK number, which is the same given on my EE and it says it is not working after I ...

KG2000 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

iPhone 11 unlock

I have called EE 3 times in regards to unlocking my IPhone 11, 1st call said you will receive an email within 30 days to get it unlocked, 30 days gone and no email so called again. 2nd Call, advised that IPhone unlocking are very busy to wait 5 more ...

iPhone 13

Can someone help, I ordered my iPhone 13 pro max in graphite about a month ago now and it’s still no further than saying that my order has been confirmed? How long will it take to arrive 

Taking new line out

Hi I tried to take another phone contract out but realised I’d tried upgrading my own line by accident . When calling EE he changed the order for me and said that he would order me the iPhone 13 but was currently out of stock for 7 days . Unfortunate...

Dina98 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

App error and login

Am unable to login to the app. Initially it came  up with Opps something went wrong, A4.59.1 code. Now app doesn't recognise my email or password. Yes I have tried redownloading the app,No I won't reset the password as it works fine for the site and ...