cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

New contract/Add to plan

TashaLouise_05
Investigator
Investigator

Good afternoon,

I’ve just taken out a new contract and want to do an add to plan. When I try, it asks me to log in even though I’m already logged in and then just says I can’t upgrade for 5 days. I thought you’d automatically be able to add to plan? Is this normal or do I have to wait until I can upgrade to be able to add to plan? Thank you

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Solved! Turns out that if you don’t take out an add to plan accessory initially with your contract, you have to wait a month and then you can do add to plan. Contradicting information on the EE website but finally solved 👍🏼 Thanks for your help!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@TashaLouise_05   The add to plan store isn’t the same location as choosing a upgrade.  Are you within the add to plan store ?  

Yes was in the correct add to plan section but it redirects me to the upgrade option every time though.

Hi @TashaLouise_05.

I'd recommend giving our Customer Care team a call about this.

They will be able to access your account and check you're eligible.

Let us know how you get on.

Jon

Solved! Turns out that if you don’t take out an add to plan accessory initially with your contract, you have to wait a month and then you can do add to plan. Contradicting information on the EE website but finally solved 👍🏼 Thanks for your help!

Ive been a customer since february. I am also having the same issue. Go search add to plan and all i get is upgrade offers which is not what i want. Where do i ho to add to plan as ive added them before just offers me upgrades now. No biggy my lass can get them from her provider but im not happy to be honest

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Trewick74

I am sorry to hear this happening. 

What is it your trying to add to your plan?

Do they show in stock?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂