Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Message from +441024

Hi, I've received a text from +441024 number saying I've used up 80% of my sharing data but I don't share any data with anyone else?  I do use my hotspot but I have unlimited data. Is it an accidental message or am I missing something? Thanks

Ps5 console

Hello does anyone know if it's possible to get ps5 console  whilst on pay as you go only ?

Unwanted New phone and contract

I bought the Samsung A12 instore with a contract. The box was not opened instore and I wasn’t shown the phone instore. I want to return the phone and be out of the contract. It has been less than 14 days since I bought the contact and phone 

Lucccccy by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Offer via text from 1154

Hi, Just want to ask if this is genuine. Offer for unlimited data for £5 add on. Says to reply back yes but when I tried, it says that will be charged. Just want to double check. Black Friday Unlimited Data Hi (my name here). Want to get the best Bla...

Sa73 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Ps5 confusion

Hi,on Ps5 launch day I added 3 ps5’s to plan (Christmas presents for the kids). I received three separate order numbers and three separate confirmation emails. I then received 9 emails which all said “thanks for your order, expect to receive it befor...

Chloewlsh4 by Established Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

awaiting confirmation

Hi,   I upgraded my plan on the 2nd of November . Since then, every time I try to track my order the status is  "awaiting confirmation"  . This is the last month left of my contract and I was really hopping to upgrade with EE . Please can someone cam...

Receipt ansd xbox s offer

Ordered my upgrade today which came with a free xbox s. Nothing is on the receipt about the xbox. Phone is being delivered tomorrow but I would.like confirmation that I am getting the xbox offer 

Where is my PS5

I placed an add to plan order a few days ago and have not received any updates about delivery.  I have however had £10 upfront taken and confirmation of the additional £50 monthly on my Direct Debit. How do I get an update on delivery?

Smiffy29 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

update

Can't sign into my ee account on my phone.  I have just done update but still not working.  Can't log in. Hope you can help xxx xxxxx   [mod edit: Please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

Resolved! New contract/Add to plan

Good afternoon, I’ve just taken out a new contract and want to do an add to plan. When I try, it asks me to log in even though I’m already logged in and then just says I can’t upgrade for 5 days. I thought you’d automatically be able to add to plan? ...