Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Can’t show your order details right now

Placed an order to pay monthly for a console, EE website said it was in stock. I have checked for a tracking update with my order number, but it’s still showing a message ‘we can’t show your order details right now’ 3 days after the order @EEcomunity...

ChBooth by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

About order

basically i placed the order 3 hours ago probably but i made a mistake when i am getting submit the form that i put my sister's email bcz i don't remember my email so when i asked to my sister about it she said to me forget the password of the email ...

XBox series s offer

Hi,  I went into my local EE store today and upgraded my plan to one of the handsets eligible with the xbox series s deal. I was told by the advisor that I need to claim this using the imei number before 10.30pm but I didn't get any details on how t...

Waynorrr by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Still can’t access EE perks

I still can’t access EE perks even though it’s been reset by EE to try again. It still doesn’t recognise my log in details

Delivery

So I have ordered a few days ago got the email saying it on its way as was in stock but when I go to track to see where it is saying sorry we can’t show you order details right now usually never had this problem just want to know what’s going on 

Ps5

My partner managed to get through to the upfront cost payment page this morning trying to get a ps5 he entered his bank details and its showing as a pending payment on his bank account but the site then crashed so no confirmation code or email how do...

Fi15 by Investigator
  • 12 replies
  • 2 Helpful

PS5 CONSOLE DISC EDITION - ANY AVAILABLE?

I have missed out on buying from all stores because of scalpers. I am buying for my autistic son who relies heavily on gaming. Will there be more stock at BT? Help anyone?

EleanorG by Visitor
  • 21 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Re: change my new ee number to my old ee number

I have seen ask Google easy take you strait there  come and goes system lob systems  going left but do newer sim number to old one but it's being silly sausage What could be a more frequent technical question apart from dater or call jesus

Ajcorr by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Zoom up issue on Apple Watch

Hello , I recently purchased a refurbished Apple Watch SE back in July and literally from the day I got it I was getting this ‘zooming in’  on the clock face glitch ? I tried pinching it outwards and it follows my command but once I let my fingers go...

owye by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Sim only

Hi if I upgrade to sim only on an 18 month contract can you still upgrade at any time to a phone and sim deal thanks