cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Unwanted New phone and contract

Lucccccy
Visitor
  1. I bought the Samsung A12 instore with a contract. The box was not opened instore and I wasn’t shown the phone instore. 

2. I want to return the phone and be out of the contract. 

3. It has been less than 14 days since I bought the contact and phone 
2 REPLIES 2
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Lucccccy : The 14 day statutory cooling-off period to cancel your order FoC is only applicable when you order by phone or online. If you ordered in-store you have no such "change-of-mind" right of return.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
mikeliuk
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @Lucccccy ,

The only valid grounds for returning are as below so I highly recommend to check quickly all the areas you spend your time that you have full service everywhere you need. For example, not having service at your place of work or your home would be a valid reason.

if you’re experiencing coverage issues or our coverage doesn’t meet your expectations, you can return your purchase within the first 14 days to any of our stores.

https://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/orders-and-delivery/cancelling-orders-and-contracts/how-to-cancel-a-c...

-- 
Contract SIM: Plan | Data | Usage | Check Status | Abroad | Chat | SMS | APN | PM
Wired: Check Speed | Test Socket | Faults | fast.com | speedtest.net