Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Track my order - new ee customer

Hi, I ordered my new phone on the 14th November, on the 15th I received an email to say I had to call to finish my order. The lady then completed my order on the 15th and said I would have it by the 17th. No phone came. I phoned 150 on the 18th and g...

Does EE limit VPN speed?

Hello, I have fibre at home, windows 10 PC, currently getting 70-75 mbps. I signed up to Norton 360 VPN - with VPN turned on I only get 36-38 mbps.I'm waiting for their customer support to get back to me. Just tried a trial of Avast VPN - getting the...

alfienoakes by Established Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is the MyEE app down?

Is the MyEE App down?  I haven’t been able to log on for days?

Ktmee by Visitor
  • 12 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Resolved! I need a SAR report

I have been advised by EE that I need to request a SAR report to obtain a list of payments in the tax year 20-21. Called the helpline and was told to go online....I cannot find where I can go to obtain this. Anyone know? Thanks in advance. 

tinatay by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Unable to track ps5

I have ordered a ps5 on Tuesday the 28/9/21 with a confirmation email. When I have tried to track order it says unable and then on reading posts on here most advice said to call 150,I have now tried 4 times to call, long waits no answer then call dro...

Re: My EE - let us know what needs to be fixed

Greetings, I am hosting some service from home and the issue is that the we broadband has ipv4 only and Mobilnetwork works with only ipv6 . I am aware that there should be an ipv6 to ipv4 converter service, however in the last few weeks it did not wo...

Takyy by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Mobile Broadband Router - Unlocking

I have an EE branded mobile broadband router which I bought as part of a monthly plan about 2 years ago. I would now like to unlock it, so that I can use it with other SIM cards. How do I do this? The device asks for an unlock code, which I don't hav...

rgo by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Perks Account

Hi My ee perks account has been deactivated and I can’t create a new account nor login currently help please 

Adwoa29 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order confirmation??

Hi, I have requested an upgrade and when I try to track the order it says “waiting for order confirmation”… what does this mean? When can I expect my phone? As payments for upgrades and phone have been taken.I ordered the purple IPhone 12 mini 64GB.

EE perks email

I work for the police and have requested a Eeperks email to be sent to my work email on numerous occasions however nothing is being received. 

Lowproc by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful