cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Is the MyEE app down?

Ktmee
Visitor

Is the MyEE App down?  I haven’t been able to log on for days?

12 REPLIES 12
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Ktmee

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Are you able to try and log in this morning?

Are you receiving an error message?

Katie 🙂

BA786
Visitor

Same problem here for around a week now and ee customer service was not aware of any problems.

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @BA786.

Welcome to the community.

Are you able to log into your account online?

Do you get an error message when you try to log in?

Jon

For the benefit of both these poor customers I would advise that I have had the same problem for some weeks. This is known within EE but the admins within the EE Community don't seem to know about it.

I have spoken to a senior complaints handler within the executive office and have been able to confirm categorically that there is a system issue which EE are trying to resolve. It would be better if people experiencing the problem within this community could be informed about this rather than asking them to keep trying to log in etc.

If you choose to delete this post (again) I will be taking this matter up at the most senior level possible within EE and also with the ombudsman.

I am more than happy to supply the admins with the name of my contact if that would help.

Has anyone had any luck with this?

James_B

Hi @MarkC9999,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Are you having this issue with the app, My EE online or both?

What happens when you try to login?

James

Aturner83
Visitor

I have had same issue for about a week but i have literally just uninstalled it then reinstalled it and it now works

Katie_B

Thanks for coming to the community and letting us know @Aturner83

I am happy to hear this has resolved the issue for you. 

Katie 🙂

Sara9478
Visitor

I can't log in either and have used tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and still the same problem.