Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Weather on samsung watch

My Samsung watch vibrates every hour to tell me the temperature. They sync is every 12 hrs. Any ide how to stop it?

Sammyd83 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Pay as you go no data

Hi, I have a work phone with a Vodafone sim that doesn’t have any signal at my house. I don’t want to forward the calls to my personal phone so I was thinking of putting a second sim into the phone and forward all calls to it. As EE Is the only provi...

Chichi72 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Free Tv with goggle pixel

Hi, how can I check if my free tv is on its way.  I've waited the 15 to 25 day from purchase but have had no correspondence 

Phone delivery

Placed order and confirmed on 16th DecEstimated delivery on e-mail showed 17th DecAs of now still only showing order confirmed on trackerWhen will phone be dispatched?

retain my old number

I have a monthly contract sim only.  I wanted to upgrade the sim from 4G to 5G and duly opted for a new sim online.Today my sim arrived but it has a new number allocated to it. How do I retain my old number - I dont want a new one? Thank you.

buzz954 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Is there a delay on iPhone 12 pro?

When upgrading it said in stock, when speaking to customer service was also told in stock, now I’m checking and it’s just stuck at “pre order accepted” does anyone have any insight? 

Upgrade

Hi,  I upgraded my phone yesterday over the phone and was told it would be delivered today and I would receive a time slot from dpd. However, I did not receive a confirmation email from EE and have not heard from dpd either so I have no idea when or ...

Resolved! Upgrading pack - confused

Hi all,  I'm new to this community and wanted to ask a few questions as I plan on upgrading my SIM only pack. I am thinking of upgrading from my 10 pound a month, 2GB 100min unlimited texts pack to the 24 month SIM Only pack of 5G 100GB, unlimited mi...

Xynthexia by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful