cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung galaxy fold z release

Halfman
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I have pre ordered the fold z and had conflicting information from EE, such as the 18,21 September and we have no date so no one should be giving out a date is what I have been told.

Do we have a confirmed ee release date as to when I will get my product

Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi everyone,

We know that there has been some confusion around the delivery timescales for the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 device.

We had not received the shipments that we had expected from Samsung which has caused some knock-on delays in fulfilling pre-orders.

This is unfortunately out of our control, but we will be sending handsets out as soon as we receive them and in the order that they were purchased. We have not been given exact dates so we are unable to give a specific answer on individual orders.

Thanks.

Leanne.

View solution in original post

719 REPLIES 719
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Halfman   The release date isn’t a guarantee you’ll receiving the device on that date. 

The release date is the 18th

Halfman
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Sorry dont mean to be a pain, but do you work for EE or are you just another paying customer like myself wishing to get your hands on the fold z.

I am aware the 18 September is suppose to be the official date, but my info is directly from speaking to different members of EE. If they can't all provide the same the info what is a customer suppose to believe. 

I am aware it is not EE faults. I am just eager to get my fold .

He doesn't work for EE, no one knows yet, send your reddit username if you want to be added to the samsung fold 2 EE shippibg chat 

mikeyhmikey12
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I've been told the 18th or 19th - someone has already told me they already have their dispatch notice but for now I haven't had anything

Halfman
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

So far I haven't got anything either.

ChemicalDan
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Been in talks all week with EE. Told all week up to today that I would be receiving it tomorrow and that there is no issues.

Called up today asking about the device since I haven't received any dispatch notice.

EE said they are now not sure if it's arriving tomorrow and probably won't be dispatched till tomorrow as they haven't got any stock till tomorrow.

None of this makes sense. Im either getting it tomorrow or I'm not. Annoying to say the least after being told its arriving tomorrow all week.

mikeyhmikey12
Established Contributor
Established Contributor
I spoke with a lady this morning that said we should get the device
tomorrow and a DPD notification tonight. Plus the usual first come first
serve stuff but I ordered on the 4th so they should have enough I would
have thought when did you order
Halfman
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I pre ordered on 5 September. 

Would be nice if we got it tomorrow. 

I just don't get how different members of staff from EE all give a different answer when they all work for the same company. 

Why isn't a manager from EE even contacting samsung to get some kind of confirmed confirmation about the fold z so customers are aware as to what is going on with their orders. 

Why isn't even a member of EE staff on here explaining anything if this is meant to EE community. 

Fingers cross for us all for tomorrow 

Install the DPD app.  In my opinion they tell you before EE does as they handle the shipment.  

If you are to get it tomorrow you'll probably know by 9pm this evening.  Same happened with last Fold,  vague with the date of delivery, confusion at customer service end.  They don't intend to be confusing, it's because they simply don't know until Samsung deliverers X number of devices,  which is usually a day before a phone is to release.