cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung galaxy fold z release

Halfman
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I have pre ordered the fold z and had conflicting information from EE, such as the 18,21 September and we have no date so no one should be giving out a date is what I have been told.

Do we have a confirmed ee release date as to when I will get my product

Thanks

719 REPLIES 719
Halfman
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi thanks I have the app.

ChemicalDan
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Just downloaded the app also. Cheers for pointing that out. Hopefully, it updates tonight.

Would be nice to actually get a statement from a manager at EE on here though. Just outlining what is 100% and what isn't. 

ChemicalDan
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

If anyone knows anyone on this community that is an Admin or works for EE you can can tag them in this discussion using @"theirname"

Halfman
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Very good idea.

Hopefully we all can get get some kind of answers/confirmation as to what is going on regarding our pre orders.

Marklee
Investigator
Investigator

Hi guys,

So I've had a text 

Hi Mark, your order number .......... is on track. To get the latest update on your order visit https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/order

When I click on the link it takes me to the EE order page. Sadly it doesn't give me to much hopeful information only that my order has been confirmed. It has a progression bar to show where your order is. Unfortunately it is still at the first point (order confirmed) and waiting to go to the next bar along (dispatched expect in the next 24 hours) 

I know it seems like a champagne problem but I just want my fold now! I've waited a very long time for it and the last 24/48 hours have felt like months (I know you guys feel my pain) 

Hope this makes sense and helps! 

Mark 

mikeyhmikey12
Established Contributor
Established Contributor
Hi Mark.

I got the same update a few days back.

I have a feeling we will find out more tonight past 6pm as that's when
things usually start moving in my experience.

Fingers crossed 🤞 I feel your pain too!
Halfman
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi 

I have the same exact message. Still no confirm date or anything off any members of EE staff. 

ChemicalDan
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Just found the community support team on here. Going to tag them. Apologies for the tag upfront to the team but we need clarification on this.

• When are orders being sent out?
  • Will anyone receive their phone tomorrow?
  • Will EE update us or will DPD?
  • Can you give us a general idea as to what is going on? (So much miscommunication between EE support agents)

@Alex_S  @James_B  @Leanne_T  @Jon_K  @Katie_B 

If anyone else has any questions, post them below. Hopefully one of the above team members will get back to us.

Thank you in advance!

Rachel1977
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi, am I using the ee order number on the dpd site? Thanks guys! I ordered the 3rd so im impatiently waiting for info too.

ChemicalDan
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Rachel1977 The EE order number will be different from the DPD order number. If you download the app it will get you to confirm your phone number and address, which will then update automatically when a parcel is assigned.