cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung galaxy fold z release

Halfman
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I have pre ordered the fold z and had conflicting information from EE, such as the 18,21 September and we have no date so no one should be giving out a date is what I have been told.

Do we have a confirmed ee release date as to when I will get my product

Thanks

719 REPLIES 719

I would love too... seem everyone got what they wanted. 

I aint even had the heart to open the  Delivery packaging I just cut a hole to see bronze 

Hey all, 

Did anyone else receive notification they would be receiving the buds/credit since last stated? I haven't heard anything and every comms i have with EE they deny any knowledge of the offer. 

For those who received them did you make any complaints prior to the phone arriving due to the delay? Just doesn't seem to include everyone in the same offer of credit/buds and its like knocking on wood trying to get EE to discuss it. Any advice would be appreciated as I feel its only fair if everyone if given the same and not a select few. 

Cheers 🙂

mashraf86
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hey mate, I've got my buds but not sure on the credit.   With that said, I did receive the text message. 

In terms of complaints....I raised a fair few but I'm assuming everyone had got it that had their phones delayed. 

I would raise a formal complaint via the Web page and a senior member should contact you.  Then explain the situation to them....that might work 

Chris1d
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I didn't make any complaints but have a set of buds (I assume) waiting at my local DPD pickup point from EE. The credit will be added to your next bill I'd assume. I've had nothing from EE, no email or text. Only found out about it from here. 

Cheers for the responses 🙂 I have had a random email from Hermes suggesting I have a parcel from Whistl (who I've never heard of) and its arriving tomorrow so could be the buds with hope ✌ 

Truckergod
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I still haven't heard anything and when I get a chance to call all I get is the digital sales team is unable to take your call atm. I'll try again over weekend. 

Why these buds so useless in the rain... how do I stop it tuning off 

Only way I could use them was to turn off touch functionality all together.. 

Its done in the galaxy buds app on phone.

That's very helpful thank you.  but what a floor to have on something that cost 170 

Lucky I got mine but don't match my phone 😒