cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung galaxy fold z release

Halfman
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I have pre ordered the fold z and had conflicting information from EE, such as the 18,21 September and we have no date so no one should be giving out a date is what I have been told.

Do we have a confirmed ee release date as to when I will get my product

Thanks

719 REPLIES 719
Rachel1977
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@mikeyhmikey12  got 2 off ebay and screen protectors and another case off amazon. 🤫🤫🤫

Mine has arrived this afternoon, ordered on 5th and is mystic bronze. 

Never pre ordering anything from EE again ....

I just ordered a case from Samsung so hopefully it comes same day as the the phone.

Bit expensive but got 10% off.

Every little helps

sim5728
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Ordered my Mystic Black on the 10th to North London.

Woke up to a load of text messages from EE including my price plan being changed to the new one, confirmation the item had been dispatched and DPD confirmation that the have the item and it will be with me tomorrow although I can't seem to choose a DPD time slot I don't get an option when I check tracking.

I did get the Samsung case with the kick stand because of lack of choices which I've have since the 15th taunting me lol.

Need to find a place to get good phone insurance now.

Truckergod
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I got 2 cases off ebay as well and a sleeve off amazon. Samsungs cases always look cheap even if they charge a premium price. Not ordered any screen protectors as of yet. But from what I have read you shouldn't try and replace the main screen protector yourself 

Truckergod
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Just looked at my ee tracking and its saying despatched on the 17th. Looks like ee might be trying to get out of offering anyone compensation for the delay 

sim5728
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Just ordered a case off Amazon it’s nothing special I just wanted the black front part to go with the Samsung case lol

sadly it won’t arrive till the 9th of October.

Mine also says this on the website however they changed my order on the 18th so I could receive the black and not bronze so it's fairly curious that they despatched it before the pre order was even in place 😂

Been a bit busy at work hence being late to the party! I got my dpd notification earlier today!

I ordered on the 3rd, Mystic Black, based in Leicester. 

That's all sorted but now they have made a bit of a mess of the contract! Never simple! 

Still no communication but at least they are being sent out only 5 days late. 

Whoop whoop its arrived 

1600783516081601996060724814522.jpg