cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Has anyone experienced EE's new delivery partner 'Enjoy'?

FunBundle
Explorer

Ordered an upgrade from EE online and got an email confirmation. States delivery will be by tech company 'Enjoy'. Expecting today and yet Enjoy can't find my details.

EE staff have apologised as this is new to them and Enjoy has told me it is a new venture. Bound to be a few teething problems!

Currently on phone to EE who have thus far been very helpful trying to figure out what is going on (they are on phone to Enjoy as I type). Fingers crossed...

25 REPLIES 25
Jbacon24
Explorer

Enjoy are terrible I’m on my second reschedule day for my phone to be delivered and receive a message to reschedule again, on the phone to enjoy for 20 minutes and still on hold. EE CHANGE YOUR DELIVERY COMPANY. 

Hi @Jbacon24

Welcome to the community. I hope you're well and having a nice Friday.

Were you able to get in touch with Enjoy to have this looked into? 

Thanks

Chris 

Hello,

No I was on hold for 25 minutes and then got hung up on. They where meant to deliver it between 6-8 but by 7.30 they had reschedule it for the second time. It was meant to be delivered on Sunday. I want it delivered today or I’m going to make a formal complaint.

Jessica

Get Outlook for iOS

@Jbacon24 Is the rescheduled slot for today? 

Thanks 

Chris 

Hello,

No they can’t reschedule till next week so that will be two weeks I’ve had to wait. I want EE to send another out to me to be delivered today or earlier tomorrow morning.

Jessica

Get Outlook for iOS

@Jbacon24 I'm sorry this has happened.

If you contact our customer care team  they will do everything they can to help you with this.

Thanks 

Chris