cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Has anyone experienced EE's new delivery partner 'Enjoy'?

FunBundle
Explorer

Ordered an upgrade from EE online and got an email confirmation. States delivery will be by tech company 'Enjoy'. Expecting today and yet Enjoy can't find my details.

EE staff have apologised as this is new to them and Enjoy has told me it is a new venture. Bound to be a few teething problems!

Currently on phone to EE who have thus far been very helpful trying to figure out what is going on (they are on phone to Enjoy as I type). Fingers crossed...

25 REPLIES 25

It’s Enjoy managed to get it for Thursday now. Rang EE not much change out of them mind, told to ring Enjoy ourselves too sort it out. 

heidiwieland
Visitor

Used this new delivery service for my new phone, was called this morning saying my phone would arrive within the allotted time slot of 10 am to 12 pm. I waited in all day and my phone has still not been delivered and I can’t get hold of anyone to find out where it is. Very disappointed. 

Hi @heidiwieland,

Welcome to the community 🙂

Was your phone call from DPD or Enjoy super fast delivery?

You can contact Enjoy on 0800 079 0156

Alex 🙂

Had a delivery booked for today, between 6-8pm,  got a call from technician at 1 oclock saying he could come early around 1.30pm.  I explained I would not be home from work until 5.30.   I had a text at 5.45 saying "saying all on track for delivery between 6 and 8,pm"    

Received an email at 7.55pm saying "sorry due to unforeseen circumstances we will need to reschedule delivery"

So two updates during the day confirming delivery  only to be cancelled at last minute.   Not the best customer service 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

I'm sorry to hear that, @Lreed2502

Has your delivery been re-scheduled now?

Chris

I've managed to rebook for today, between 4 and 6pm.

No change as poor as start of partnership 2018 its now May 2021

On Friday 30 April 2021 I Did an early upgrade for a Samsung Galaxy S21 5g  128GB on Smart package costing £42 40 GB data unlimited text and talk to get £650 trade in offer for My Samsung Galaxy 10 and a £150 Google Voucher I Selected the Phantom White they took the £110 early fee on the Saturday and sent me a confirmation email from EE Saying Enjoy Would deliver arriving Sunday 2 May 2021 4pm to 6pm and Account holder with photo ID had to be present and i would be called to be help with the set up, Saturday 1 May  got a reminder and again Sunday same email timed at just gone 5 am.

I got in early at 3pm at 345pm Text Hello from Enjoy Were on track for your Contactless Delivery and setup so I waited by door then I started dinner at 5pm had dinner at 530pm still no update or sign of a deivery and then got a text at gone 7pm an hour later than latest time set for delivery it read sorry cant deliver your order today please use link in email or call us on 0808 281 2926. 

Pulled up email Only time slot on offer is Thursday 6 May 2021 at 4-6pm I rang number on order confirmation 0800 079 0156, Spoke to a nice lady explained not happy having been told upgrade was on schedule at 345pm only to get a text at 7pm an hour after arranged times to say not coming and only time slot I couldn't do as working and have my Second Covid jab same day at 6pmb(I'm in a High risk group) she couldn't get any other times or dates like me so arranged a DPD delivery for Tuesday where my parents cold sign for it.

To add insult to injury Enjoy Web site says get your Phone in hours fail to mention its 10s-100s of hours, then to compound the Problems I got another email saying I wasn't to billed the £42 pm i selected but £60.50 pm.

EE if you want to keep CUstomers 3years is far to long to sort out a partnership like this and it will lead to you losing customers and potential new customers who see this or talk to Customers you have treated so poorly

Christopher_G

Hi @PaulJKendall

Welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear that you had a problem with your Enjoy delivery.

What does your My EE account say about the cost of your plan? Has it changed over to your new one yet?

Chris

Says my plan is not accessible so cant see any plan details its letting me access usage details and account settings like contact number and e-maill address, If I wasn't so happy with Signal coverage I would leave EE. I have a work Vodafone Samsung A51 and I get better Reception/coverage on my EE Samsung S10 and have to use it as a hot-spot to access information to do my Job. I have been in a few locations where no Vodafone Reception but had 3 to full bars on EE.
EE have a great product but Customer Service is some of the worst i have encontered, BT was worse who now own EE so don't expect EE to improve..
Christopher_G

It's never great to see customers who aren't happy with our customer service, @PaulJKendall. I'll do my best to get you some help.

I've sent you a private message to get some information from you. Please take a look and get back to me.

Thanks

Chris