Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! PAYG - packs, top-ups, don't really get it

Quick confession, I hate phones. Just have an old basic phone to keep in the car just in case. Ordered SIM from EE, put it in the phone, signed up online. Confronted with setting up automatic payments. I don't do those, even if it says you can cancel...

drywater by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Moving into an 'ONFL Home'

Hi,  We're about to move home, and as with such things, transferring services is never as simple as one would hope! We're currently with EE on an 18 month contract that started around Jan/Feb. However, the new home (as part of a relatively new build ...

NiallB by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! My number got deactivated while I am abroad

My number got deactivated while I am abroad. When I say deactivated means it is still picking up network in country where I am currently but I used to get messages and incoming calls but stopped getting all.May be as I am Outside UK no topped up for ...

6 months Apple Music Add-On - removed by mistake

Hello,I just upgraded to a 24-month contract and chose the 6-month Apple Music Add-on but have subsequently removed it as I wanted it to start tomorrow instead of today (new phone arrives tomorrow). Alas, now I seem to have lost this add-on?How can I...

Ava33 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Has anyone experienced EE's new delivery partner 'Enjoy'?

Ordered an upgrade from EE online and got an email confirmation. States delivery will be by tech company 'Enjoy'. Expecting today and yet Enjoy can't find my details. EE staff have apologised as this is new to them and Enjoy has told me it is a new v...

Bill error

Hi, I top up my phone £15 every month for my £15 pack, today I topped up £15 to my account online and then clicked to buy the £15 pack which I’ve been doing for years but it’s took another £15 from my bank account instead of taking it from my ee webs...

TPC Reset

Trying to play WGT golf on my new laptop but I get the following:error 8, the proxy failed to connect to the web server, due to TCP connection rejection (tcp reset)any help or ideas would be appreciated stephen

UboatSean by Investigator
  • 13 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Happy to help

Hi my name is curt partington I am hear online happy to help with anything technical feel free to contact me on on [mod edit: please do not post personal information such as phone numbers on the public board. Thanks!] will help with whatever matter y...