Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Broadband service status

My broadband has been down since about 10pm. First time this has ever happened! Router restart not helping, checked cables, run smart hub checks. Still not working, have flashing aqua lights. Pretty much certain it is a problem outside of my house. H...

ipad 5G order problems

It’s been almost a month since I place an order for the iPad Pro 12.5 inch 5G. Does anyone have information on when it will be in stock, so that they can be sent out? 

Half expected data!

I upgraded to a 160GB data plan yesterday but the app/website is saying I only have 80GB out if 80GB available. At first, I thought it might change when my contract refreshed (today) but it's still saying 80GB. Any ideas?

ArgyleGreen by Established Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Connecting issues to mail server - web domain - webmail

Hi there, I'm not sure if anyone can help as I'm pulling my hair out!My ee broadband is working perfectly, so no issues there.Im running an iMac, os 10.14.6. My issue is that using 'mail' I cannot send or receive emails. I cannot connect to webmail o...

Resolved! Damaged upgrade

Help, I upgraded my tablet to a iPad Pro 11, it arrived with a cracked screen...contacted EE about this, and was told I would here back , but I haven’t.they deal with insurance claims, I’m stuck with a damaged device that I want replace, any advice o...

Dart1 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Download speed is half of my plan?

Download speed should be 80.00 mbps. I only receive that in the kitchen where my main hub is?every other room in the house is lucky to receive 40.00mbps and have 2 wifi discs in them? I have complained several times and explained an engineer will hav...

internet throughout the whole of my flat

Hello, can anyone please help me with this query?:  I have the EE smart hub set up in my office but I want to be able to gain access to the internet in my living room but I can't get a signal. I bought one of though booster things from Argos but it d...

4g broadband

I live in a valley with no fibre broadband available to me and only a slow copper connection. I believe that I can get a good EE 4g signal outside but not in the house. Is there a solution to this please ?