cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Damaged upgrade

Dart1
Explorer

Help, I upgraded my tablet to a iPad Pro 11, it arrived with a cracked screen...

contacted EE about this, and was told I would here back , but I haven’t.

they deal with insurance claims, I’m stuck with a damaged device that I want replace, any advice on how to get them moving faster, it’s not great service at all

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Dart1

Welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear that your iPad is damaged. I've sent you a private message to get some more information from you. 

Please take a look and get back to me.

Thanks

Chris

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Dart1
Explorer

Help, I upgraded my tablet to a iPad Pro 11, it arrived with a cracked screen...

contacted EE about this, and was told I would here back , but I haven’t.

they deal with insurance claims much quicker than this, I’m stuck with a damaged new device that I want replace, any advice on how to get them moving faster, it’s not great service at all

Schockwave
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@Dart1 , I would suggest ringing customer service again, as it should be replaced.

@LAURA_MCW , can you help here, or one of you?

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Dart1

Welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear that your iPad is damaged. I've sent you a private message to get some more information from you. 

Please take a look and get back to me.

Thanks

Chris