SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Number Transfer Status

I purchased a pay as you go sim and submitted my pac code to transfer my number, in the form to purchase the sim online. I now have the sim but my number has still not transferred. Is there a way I can check the transferr status?

Lu56 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! OPPO Find X5 Pro - Sim Issue / Free Headphones query

Hi,I've just upgraded my phone to the Oppo Find X5 Pro and I've also receieved a new SIM card to put into it.  When I've opened up the phone itself I've found that I've been sent what appears to be a 'mini' SIM card rather than the 'Nano' sim card th...

MarkSolo by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

temporary number comes back to haunt me

Moved from BT to EE 3 weeks agoNew sim had a temp number whilst old number ported to eeall done within 24 hourssome txts still being sent on temp numbernot picking up contact details on some incoming txts 

JohnW47 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Replacement Sim Not Working

Hi, I recently upgraded and transferred to a digital sim, however the phone was faulty and I have had a new one. I have also received a new sim, however it shows no service and is not receiving the SMS code.As I have no phone I cannot call anyone - w...

register

Hi, I'm trying to register my phone# but I'm unable due to the error below:Sorry, you can only associate a number for an EE Consumer or Small Business plan.If you're having trouble, call 150 from your EE phone. More ways to get in touch >

Resolved! Upgraded EE Sim but would like old number

I recently upgraded plans on EE. I have received a new sim with a new number. BUT I would like to keep my old number? How do I transfer EE numbers. There are only instructions for transferring from a different provider.