SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No sim available

My phone keeps saying no sim available, I have tried turning on and off, taking sim out and putting back in, putting in airplane mode all these have worked at some point but this is happening at least 3or 4 times a day I don’t know why else to do

Resolved! SIM card

Hi,Can you please send me a new sim, my current phone got lost abroad. thank you

Anchaj87 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

**bleep** is this?

All I want is to be able to use my old phone number because I have just switched from o2. At the moment I cant receive calls on my old phone number. This is why I never bother switching anything. God knows how much  I am going to be put through just ...

Number not recognised after transferring

Just got may iPhone 14 along with transferring from O2. I can make outgoing calls and my wife's phone recognises the call as coming from my number and Setting -> Phone is showing the correct number however if anyone tries to call me they get a messag...

Old number transfer query

Hi,I ordered a new pay monthly phone online from EE on Sunday morning, having decided to leave the 3 network. I supplied my PAC code during the order to retain my number. I understood that as it was a Sunday I should expect to have the transfer happe...

Beatley by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful