cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eSim / Sim Transfer - Now have total loss of service.. help needed

AndyTea
Visitor

Hi all, 

I'll keep it short as possible but I've somehow ended up in a real sticky situation. 

I've transferred my number from Talkmobile to EE recently.  I believe that process has happened today, as I lost all service from Talk Mobile. 

I've then decided to try transfer and activate my EE Sim to an eSim, started the download process and was stuck on 'activating'. Nothing was happening so I started the process again, but now it's not giving me any QR code QR code's done a no-show Please refresh the page or try again later

The trouble is the physical Sim card just isn't' giving any service at all, so can't make any calls to 150 to try fix. Any advice here would be greatly appreciated..

1 REPLY 1
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @AndyTea ,

Welcome to the community,

Are you on pay as you go? If that is the case, then ESim is only available for customers on contract.

You can ring customer service via another phone or via something like Skype for free, they should be able to help:

Just one thing, have you tried rebooting your phone? Was the EE SIM card active before you tried to change to an ESim?

You would first have needed to make sure that your physical SIM card was activated and working and only if you are on contract would you be able to have an ESim.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.