SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New sim not working

I have a mroblem. I have an ee account and an existing 3d phone but a pay as you go sim wasn’t working for me so I had a home call from ee to set up an account my previous sum didn’t seem to be working so I requested a new one and earlier on today a ...

Resolved! ESim after Factory Reset S20

I think I need to factory reset my S20. I'm using an eSim so I assume it'll be deleted...or will it ? Can I back up my esim or how do I get it back on my phone ?  Thank you. 

Number

Unfortunately my sim is using two numbers, when i call someone the number is different to the number from a text that i send from the same device !?! 

eSim - wasn't included & upgraded phone won't work

I upgraded to a Samsung S23 yesterday.  The phone has arrived & I'm busy copying data over from my old phone.  It's asking for an eSim but one wasn't included in the package & there's no details about this with the phone.  I have no idea what it is o...

carynb by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

EE unprovisioned sim whilst abroad (urgent)

Hey there.EE were due to be sending me a new SIM because my existing SIM kept on sending texts using different numbers (my original number and my transferred number).I told them I was abroad and was assured that it wouldn't affect my existing SIM (si...

Taikohax by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Helpful