SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Not registered with network.

Hi. I have a new phone. I transferred SIM to new phone but can only ring , text or use Internet unless I am at home using our Internet. I just get not registered with network. Can anyone advise please

Dee1959 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sim suddenly stopped working

My SIM has suddenly stopped working tonight. I have a PAY monthly SIM.  My account is still working fine but the SIM says no service. It will not work in anther phone. I have tried restarting the phone and removing and replacing the SIM card. 

Molelw by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

SIM Card Muddle

I've received 2 SIMs - 1 for my phone and 1 for my router. None of the paperwork or communications alluded to which was which.I've registered them both on my.ee as mobile device SIMs but my usage is saying I only have 10GB for the one I put in my rou...

Corster by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sim issues

Hi, ive recently got an ipad mini as an upgrade with my original sim.With help from an ee advisor they sorted out my download sim and was told it would take 24 hours to connect but nothing.I was then told to enter a physcial sim which i have but stil...

Kc992 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Activate pay as you go SIM

Hi my partner has recently left 02 and gone with EE  pay as you go SIM card she bought it today. But when putting it in her phone it's not working and we can't get a text for the link ect.......What I found funny is I'm on contract with EE and my SIM...

Number change

I have a trusty Galaxy S9 which originally was on the BT Mobile network. Last week I initiated a transfer to the EE network, in the course of which I was sent a new EE SIM with a new temporary [EE] number. After a bit of a struggle I did manage to 'p...

mike534 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful