cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card problems

L00pyLisa
Visitor

Having a major problem with my phone not charging and it died so I transferred my sim to my other phone but it's not working only allowing emergency calls, what do I do? I have credit still on that sim which will be lost if the card is none transferable and I can't even call ee to talk to someone without a working sim. Please help? 

2 REPLIES 2
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Does your other phone work with another SIM? That'll be a good test of whether it has a fault or not.

Grrgrr69
Investigator
Investigator

EE SIMs are absolute rubbish. I had 5  non-working replacements sent through the post when one of mine broke, took over a month. So don't order online or over the phone.

Just go instore, it'll take 5 mins, you can test it there and then. It took another 3 SIMs instore before one finally began working! Just make sure you take ID though (drivers licence or passport) as the EE in-store security check that you have to pass is ridiculous! Like Chinese Government ridiculous. Also check your bill the following month, in-store should be free but I was still charged £1.50.