cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost SIM abroad

SlapNutz
Visitor

Hi

While abroad I lost my simcard and since I don't have it I have no means of trying to get an e-sim replacement as it requires you to receive a SMS on your actual SIM. Can someone please send me a esim qr code for my number. My what's app is working that's linked to my original UK EE number. So if any security is required I can do it there. 

Warm regards

Slapz

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @SlapNutz 

I highly recommend contacting our Mobile Care team to report your SIM as lost as soon as possible to avoid being charged if someone is using your SIM card. There's an international number that you can call from another phone or through a VoIP service, such as Skype.

They'll be able to organise a replacement for you too.

Chris

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Christopher_G

Hi @SlapNutz 

I highly recommend contacting our Mobile Care team to report your SIM as lost as soon as possible to avoid being charged if someone is using your SIM card. There's an international number that you can call from another phone or through a VoIP service, such as Skype.

They'll be able to organise a replacement for you too.

Chris

bristolian
Legend
Legend

You need to report your (physical?) SIM lost  by contacting EE CS on +44 7953 966150 (or +44 800 0798586 from a web-calling app)

Hi 

I’ve lost my SIM card 

Hi is there any one

Christopher_G

Hi @Hussein07 

Welcome to the community. 

I'm sorry to hear that your SIM has been lost. Check out this Lost or Stolen Mobile Phone help page for information on how to report this to us.

Chris