SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

new sim card problems

Have just moved from Plusnet to EE. I am receving whatsapp and texts but no phone calls. I thinnk i put the wrong number in my phone when dealing with the sim card and although apparently my old number is supposedly active I am not getting calls.

ven55 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cannot receive calls

I’ve recently changed from Plusnet to EE. I have done PAC to keep my number. I can make calls etc but people can’t call me apart from family member who is EE also. Husband and other family members from other networks can’t call me. This has been goin...

Cim card

Hi for last few days now my cim don’t work just saying no cim have tried in another phone and still the same 

Resolved! Refund of credit when asking for a pac code

I'm on a (soon to be discontinued) old tmobile trarrif that EE took over around 10 years ago,I notice that you can now ask for a refund when requesting a pac code (I have around £90) Are there any terms and conditions relating to the refund, does it ...

Replacement Sim not arrived

I am out of the UK for 24 months and EE have deactivated my mothers Sim who is on my account. Asked for a sim on 20th of October today is 31st of October and still no sim arrived in the post. Whenever I ring I get the same answer from the call centre...

Kg1999 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Replacement Sim

Hi there OK new SIM sent with my original number as iPhone lost. Now have a Redmi 11 Android. Sim installed but when trying to use phone MOBILE NETWORK UNAVAILABLE is showing. Any help appreciated.CheersRichard

gronline by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can’t activate a SIM without signal

My wife and myself have a shared account- she’s the policy holder. My SIM stopped working- the store couldn’t help me with my wife being present. Called from the store- got a new SIM sent out. It was a new SIM for HER phone. Called again. SECOND SIM ...

AprilJPP by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful