SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Nothing works(sim)

Hi,i tried to transfer number but then they said my number designated to nee EE sim is not valid so I thought maybe sim is not active then i went to activate sim page and they said there’s is error with mine and I gotta contact customer centreand the...

Kenwjs28 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Inactive sim

I cancelled my ee contract as I moved country but wanted to keep my number active for when I visit the UK however my phone does not recognise my number. Is there a way to activate it?

Number hasn’t ported but my old sim isn’t working now

I ported my number from Plusnet to EE a couple of days ago. My old Plusnet sim is now no longer active and I can’t use it, so I’ve swapped to my EE sim, assuming the number has now parted bit it hasn’t. However if someone WhatsApps me on my old numbe...

VM2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Re: No service No Sim

Hi,I’m having same issue for a few months now.Signal Keeps coming and going, but now says “no sim” always!Checked with another network and works perfectly.how can I request a replacement card?

Otimar by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

How long until I should activate my new SIM?

Good evening all, My uncle received a new EE sim card by mail in September for a data package I like and he doesn't want it, so he's given it to me. I like the phone number. When is the latest I should activate the SIM before EE recycles the phone nu...

New sim activation

Called to activate new sim and was told 24 hours even had text to confirm 24 hours but nothings happened old sim.still working but new sim not

Ant89 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

new sim card problems

Have just moved from Plusnet to EE. I am receving whatsapp and texts but no phone calls. I thinnk i put the wrong number in my phone when dealing with the sim card and although apparently my old number is supposedly active I am not getting calls.

ven55 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cannot receive calls

I’ve recently changed from Plusnet to EE. I have done PAC to keep my number. I can make calls etc but people can’t call me apart from family member who is EE also. Husband and other family members from other networks can’t call me. This has been goin...