Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is pay as you go and flex hibernation, and how do I stop it?

If you have an EE pay as you go or flex number you haven't used for a while it may go into hibernation. Here’s how to ensure you don’t lose your number. When would my phone number go into hibernation? If you’ve had no chargeable activity on your ac...

Jon_K by Former EE Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Helpful

What’s EE Data Rollover and how do I get it?

Data Rollover is a great feature of our EE Flex Plans and EE pay as you go 30-day packs. Any data that you don't use from your monthly pack is rolled over for you, so you get a second chance to use it.    How do I make sure my data will rollover?   I...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful

New pay as you go packs

We've launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.       Our packs last up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:   Pack Name...

The UK's No1 Network.jpg
LAURA_MCW by Former EE Community Manager
  • 27 replies
  • 21 Helpful

Payment

Hi Is anyone else havibg aa problem trying to top up their pay as you go packs? I get to the payment stage then it says error im relying on important calls for college and need this fixed! 

qtia45 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Stop topups

I don't have the number I had before,  but still taking money for an automatic topup please help.

Add another phone to My EE

I have 2 phones both are pay as you go and different phone numbers . I tried adding the second phone to My EE but it just says “ Thinking of leaving EE “ and  I can’t manage it or see what credit I have etc . Rang EE but no joy .

AD1211 by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can I top up on an exhausted Pack?

I just started using EE so my first was a £15 pack it got exhausted before the expiry time because I use data a lot, I'm trying to renew the lack. Should I just top up with £15 or I should renew pack though it is giving error when I tried renewing pa...

Direct Card Payment

If setting up a direct card payment for the first time, does the plan begin when my current plan finishes in March? I'm not sure if when I set it up if it starts a new plan right away and then what happens to the first plan that I brought that hasn't...

Rubalina by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Buying data

Hi, I needed data quickly, and purchased £6 for 1GB, to keep me going until I paid my monthly pay as you go. But this only lasts for a week. After 7 days, any data I had left is gone. I thought the left over data would have been added to my account. ...

Spudee1917 by Established Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Payment Error trying to upgrade my plan

I'm just trying to upgrade my elderly Dads £1 weekly call plan to an unlimited call plan on the website and I get the error below. He is in hospital, no-one can visit him due to COVID restrictions and he cannot do this himself, and has a non-smart ph...

payment error

I want to change my 15-pounds pack to 20-pounds pack. But when I paid the 20-pounds pack to change it, there was a payment error. I. tried to do this several times. but it's  still same.

Double charge pay as you go

I was trying to pay on the app when diverted to the website. I had already topped up and got my text through to activate my pack. When I have activated my pack it has taken the money out my bank account again and not my account credit with EE so I no...

Bella32 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful