Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:   The email or phone number you used to complete your order   Your 10 digit order number   You can find your order number in the c...

van.png
Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 92 replies
  • 12 Helpful

iPhone 14 pro max

Hi there, I’ve just got a msg from you saying “good news your order is coming soon” , and when checking tracking on the EE link it’s still not giving a date for dispatch or delivery. Is there any way to get a rough date as I’m going away soon.thanks 

Woodsy04 by Investigator
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Current order

Hi, I received my handset today but when I placed the order yesterday, it stated I should receive a watch with it too. Please can you look into?   Many Thanks    xxxxxxx xxxxxx [Mod edit: Please do not post personal information on the public board. T...

Order not showing up

Ordered AirPods last night, paid the £10 up front and opted to pay monthly. Was sent an email saying my order was confirmed but it isn’t saying what was ordered or when it’s likely to be sent. I was also never given an order number 

X_anayax by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order

Placed an order as upgraded to Google pixel watch, when putting in order number on tracking it doesn’t exist, looking online and they are in stock, usually a fast delivery service, just wanted to know if my order has been lost

JoJo1971 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple watch ultra

Hi ya all! I ordered my apple watch ultra on Friday in store but unfortunately I haven’t received any confirmation email and can’t track my order using the order number. What can i do for this issue. Your help will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

No reference number

no reference number in conformation email, just an account number. How do I go about getting my order reference number pls 

Jack127 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Order query iPhone 13

I ordered and and payed the upfront cost for an iPhone 13 lastnight and had an email with a number starting with xko does this mean it’s been accepted and how long does delivery take?