Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:   The email or phone number you used to complete your order   Your 10 digit order number   You can find your order number in the c...

van.png
Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 92 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Returns pack not received

I ordered a new phone about two weeks ago, it’s says I’m due to return my phone by the 27th but I haven’t had a returns pack sent to my house and I’m not paying any excess charges. I’ve requested a returns pack twice.

Resolved! New phone

Hi my phone has not arrived, it said it’s been sent back to ee

Hps123 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Upgrade

I’m trying to upgrade my phone but every phone I select it says there is no suitable plan and to look for another so Iv tried every single phone they have and they still say there’s no suitable plan

Gstrack by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sorry, we can't show your order details right now.

When tracking my order I get above error. It’s been over 24hrs and I have had no further communication since. The phone is a iPhone 14 and I would greatly appreciate a update; other than cannot show details.

Resolved! Early upgrade order

I placed an order 2 days ago and I got email confirmation for my order. However no email or text from DPD and nothing showing on my app. how do I know my order definitely went through when it also won’t let me track my order either. The payment is st...

CH2831 by Investigator
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Oder cancelled then not

Hi i placed an odder yesterday got a confirmation text with tracking info then got text at night saying it was cancelled i phoned up today and said i need to go to ee shop to show passport etc done that at the shop but still dont know if the ofer is ...

Antt71 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! EE playing me for a fool

Well done EE, you done it again!A few weeks ago you failed to deliver my new upgrade three days in a row because you didn't have my full address on the package, hence DPD couldn't find me.Yesterday, I stupidly put my trust in EE, gave you the benefit...

AdamWC by Established Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Upgraded my phone

I ordered a new iPhone 14 pro a week ago as an upgrade and got confirmation saying that my order is on its way. However, have not heard anything since and when I try and track my order it says sorry we can’t show you order details now. My contract is...

Calum28 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Failed delivery for 3 days in a row...

I have placed am order on the 18th where it said that would be delivered next day!Today it is the 3rd day DPD failed the delivery and when trying to track ou DPD Website the page is just blank and EE order tracking only says dispatched! Unacceptable....

SIM Card not arrived

Hi,  SIM despatched on 4th October. I have still not received it. Please don't advise me to call the helpline as you simply do not get a response. 

NUSIM22 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful