Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:   The email or phone number you used to complete your order   Your 10 digit order number   You can find your order number in the c...

van.png
Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 92 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Apple Watch ultra

Hi there, how long does it take to dispatch the new Apple Watch ultra. I ordered 2 weeks ago 

Still no update on delivery

Has anyone managed to get an IPhone 14 Pro Max 256gb Deep Purple?I was told 21 days and I’m sitting on 23 days now and no update but on the website ir states 1 day for delivery!! So annoying!! 

Lward181 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Iphone 14 pro max 256gb purple

Why is my order not dispatched yet and no delivery date. Ordered on 26.09.2022 and was told that it would be dispatched within 21 days. There is nothing to check every time when EE sends an email re update on the order but in fact when you check, the...

Blue2019 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Proof of id.

I am wondering whether a provisional drivers licence  is ok as id for a home delivery  Thanks

iPhone 14 pro max

Hi there, I’ve just got a msg from you saying “good news your order is coming soon” , and when checking tracking on the EE link it’s still not giving a date for dispatch or delivery. Is there any way to get a rough date as I’m going away soon.thanks 

Woodsy04 by Investigator
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Current order

Hi, I received my handset today but when I placed the order yesterday, it stated I should receive a watch with it too. Please can you look into?   Many Thanks    xxxxxxx xxxxxx [Mod edit: Please do not post personal information on the public board. T...

Order not showing up

Ordered AirPods last night, paid the £10 up front and opted to pay monthly. Was sent an email saying my order was confirmed but it isn’t saying what was ordered or when it’s likely to be sent. I was also never given an order number 

X_anayax by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order

Placed an order as upgraded to Google pixel watch, when putting in order number on tracking it doesn’t exist, looking online and they are in stock, usually a fast delivery service, just wanted to know if my order has been lost

JoJo1971 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful