Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:   The email or phone number you used to complete your order   Your 10 digit order number   You can find your order number in the c...

van.png
Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 92 replies
  • 12 Helpful

ORDER QUERY

Hi, Yesterday I booked iphone 14 pro deep purple with 256GB & 5GB data. Payment was completed from me... But with My order number, i am not able to track my order... There is no information about my product. Kindly Help Me.

LV6017 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Invalid link in confirmation email

Hi,I upgraded my iphone 12 to the iPhone 14 Pro. As the CS guy explained, there is a back order on the phone. So I understand there may be a delay for the delivery.I got my confirmation email after our up grade setup, but the link supplied is invalid...

Upgrade

I had to upgrade my contract phone as my old one which is over 3 years old charger connection stopped working.  I have tried to contact EE about it as I am using my old sim card in the new mobile and still getting charged over £55 for a phone which i...

markfa1 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How do I buy stuff

How do I buy stuff like iPads TV room credit checks at all?

refund my money

Hii can you please tell me that when j received my refund money that is 30 pound which was i paid for my first payment online order

where is my order?

ordered a oppo reno8 pro 5g, 256gb. on the 30th of november, no updates on order tracking. says dpd will deliver in a day.  when can i expect it. thanks

Kikiodee by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade

How can i upgrade as it says unavailable 

Lukeba by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 14 pro still waiting

I ordered my iPhone 14 pro 2 weeks ago and have had no information on when I will receive it and my tracking number of XKOxxxxxxxxx shows nothing.  any idea on the wait time and when I will get any updates at all.  [Mod edit: Please do not post order...