Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:   The email or phone number you used to complete your order   Your 10 digit order number   You can find your order number in the c...

van.png
Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 92 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Upgrade

How can i upgrade as it says unavailable 

Lukeba by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 14 pro still waiting

I ordered my iPhone 14 pro 2 weeks ago and have had no information on when I will receive it and my tracking number of XKOxxxxxxxxx shows nothing.  any idea on the wait time and when I will get any updates at all.  [Mod edit: Please do not post order...

Delivery

Recently ordered a new Iphone, what is the usual waiting time for my product?

Order Delays iphone 14 pro max

Are there delivery delays for this device? I upgraded yesterday and was promised a 24hr delivery, order is still stuck on awaiting confirmation. 

mike8001 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Resolved! Xbox purchase

Hi, Trying to buy a Xbox through the ee website as a new customer.No sign of a checkout, keeps asking me to login and then link an eye account? So we only letting existing customers buy xboxs? Seems like a strange business plan.All very confusing, an...

EE perk code

I have two mobiles on my account.  One has a perk discount already.  Trying to upgrade second mobile but the discount code is not being accepted.  The code works if we request a new phone outside the account.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

Delivery

Hi how long it’s gonna take to deliver iPhone 14 pro max ? thank you 

WaqarB by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Order

Hi I’ve ordered and it’s not went any further but taking £30 from my account do you get this back 

Deco04 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful