cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No order delivery date

Riftstar
Visitor

I placed an order online a couple of days ago and it said it would be dispatched within a day. 

I have had no further email or texts confirming anything further. I can understand if there was a delay due to current circumstances, but all I have is an email saying within 1 day. 

I tried the online tracker but is says I can use it (the error message doesn't give an specifics so is pretty unhelpful)

How can I chase this?

433 REPLIES 433
gemziebeth
Explorer

I ordered on Friday night, paid with credit card and got an order number sent by email, but  nothing since. Can’t call customer service because it’s deflecting and I can’t track the order. Do i just wait?

This happened to me too beth

Honestly the most annoying thing! Dont want to have to wait for ages to speak someone either! 

I’m in the same boat.

I ordered my upgrade (rose gold iPhone 7) Friday. No upfront cost, pay monthly, usually dispatched within 1 day, received order confirmation with order number etc. Tracking page on ee site doesn’t work.

HELP?!

I have had exactly the same issue, I ordered the Samsung galaxy watch on pay monthly last week, with expected delivery of the next day. 
however I have gone on the track it and it says it’s not available for tracking. 
I paid nothing upfront as it was an add on to my pay monthly account. 
can you advise?  

Hello the exact same issue. Ordered the watch 2 weeks ago and had confirmation email but nothing at all since then.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi all.

DPD will contact your the day before delivery. If you'd like someone to check your order, I recommend speaking to our Mobile Care team.

Thanks for ordering and for your patience so far.

Chris

Hi Christopher,

We were told 7 days, it has now been over 2 weeks. Also we cannot get through to anyone!

Can you give us a better answer please?

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @maddie1878

We don't have access to your account here in the community. Since your delivery has exceeded the estimate, our Mobile Care team will need to check the order.

Have you tried our live chat service? There should be a link on the get in touch help page.

Chris

Yes i have tried live chat daily and it always say it is unavailable and to call or text 150. As I am not classed as a 'priority' no one will answer my call.