cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No order delivery date

Riftstar
Visitor

I placed an order online a couple of days ago and it said it would be dispatched within a day. 

I have had no further email or texts confirming anything further. I can understand if there was a delay due to current circumstances, but all I have is an email saying within 1 day. 

I tried the online tracker but is says I can use it (the error message doesn't give an specifics so is pretty unhelpful)

How can I chase this?

433 REPLIES 433
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

We’re doing everything we can to help our customers and look after the wellbeing of our people during the Coronavirus outbreak. Our contact centres in the UK and Ireland are open to help keep you connected, but we have fewer people available to take your calls. 

If you hold on the line, someone will answer your call when they're available.

Chris

Hi,

I know that the vulnerable should and do come first. If I call it actually cuts off so there is no question of being able to wait.

Hi,

I'm having the same issue. order x2 iphone 11 Pro Plus' on Sunday afternoon via your Upgrade Text Service. Told by Customer Services it would arrive the next day. I've paid the upfront money, my contract has changed over so i am paying for it and I haven't received any notification from DPD.

I appreciate its testing times but i just want some comfort in knowing the money I have paid has actually been received, my order is being processed and I am likely to receive my phones on (##/##/##) . I shouldn't have been told 'the next day' by your adviser if that was never going to be the case and reading these stories, i am concerned. I am happy to wait but i am not happy to not know...

I've done my fair share of waiting online, via text and on the phone to get this where it is now. I'm not calling up and waiting for another hour for an update.

Panic over. 

I have just had a response from your text service stating the phones were shipped yesterday. Unsure if its related to this chain.

Thanks Anyway.

Leanne_T

Hi @Lovegrove17

Thanks for letting us know 🙂

You will get a text from DPD to let you know when to expect the delivery.

Leanne.

Hi ordered a  black Xperia l3 on Monday, recurved an email saying I need to ring and provide a few more details. I can’t get through?

fergus

Leanne_T

Hi there @fnm

Thanks for coming here.

If you give our sales team a call on 0800 956 6000, they can check the order for you.

We’re doing everything we can to help our customers and look after the wellbeing of our people during the Coronavirus outbreak.

Our contact centres in the UK and Ireland are open to help keep you connected, but we have fewer people available to take your calls. 

Let me know how you get on 🙂

Leanne.

I placed an order for a One Plus 7pro 5G on the 26th March. the order has been confirmed but i am still waiting confirmation of a delivery. When i purchased the phone it said that i could expect delivery within 7 days (which i was fine with) but i am still waiting 4 weeks later. I need this phone to help with my work.

It would have been helpful to be told at the time of purchase that i may have to wait longer, in which case i would have probably (reluctantly) ordered a different phone that was in stock.

Please help.

James_B

Hi @Alex61,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your phone yet.

Please get in touch with Customer Care so we can check the status of your order.

Thanks

James

Hello, 

Im having the same issue. I ordered my phone on Monday 20th April . I received  the order confirmation and the payment of £50 has definitely been taken out of my account and processed . I’ve tried ringing customer services but they are closed , the phone is IPhone 11 64GB purple. 

Would you be able to help with this ?