cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No order delivery date

Riftstar
Visitor

I placed an order online a couple of days ago and it said it would be dispatched within a day. 

I have had no further email or texts confirming anything further. I can understand if there was a delay due to current circumstances, but all I have is an email saying within 1 day. 

I tried the online tracker but is says I can use it (the error message doesn't give an specifics so is pretty unhelpful)

How can I chase this?

433 REPLIES 433
Littleaim
Investigator
Investigator

I've had the same problem. Order was placed on Thursday and I've heard nothing since. Tracking says that it can't be tracked. Rather annoying when they are saying that it will be delivered in a day.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Littleaim

Thanks for posting here.

What device have you ordered?

Did you make a payment when you placed your order?

Leanne.

Hi Leanne,

Thanks for the quick reply. 

I ordered the galaxy s20 5g as an upgrade I paid £30 additional fee.

Thanks Amy

Leanne_T

Hi @Littleaim

No problem.

Could you let me know the size and colour Samsung S20 5G, that you ordered?

Has the payment been taken from your bank?

Leanne 🙂

Hi Leanne,

I ordered the standard s20 in blue. The money doesn't look like it's been processed. I recieved an email though confirming the order. 

Leanne_T

Hi @Littleaim

Thanks for checking the payment.

If you give us a call on 150, our customer care team can check the order for you and give you an update.

Let me know how you get on.

Leanne.

I've had exactly the same issue, received an email confirmation for my early upgrade order but payment not showing on my account and can't track it either! 

Leanne_T

Hi @Betsey_Mac

Thanks for coming here.

When did you place the order?

Is the payment showing as pending with your bank?

Also, what device have you ordered?

Leanne.

Hi Leanne, 

I placed the order on Thursday. 

No its not showing as pending on the bank, but it went through all the security checks and confirmation email shows it. 

I ordered the Iphone XR 64gb in white. 

Thanks, 

Beth 

Leanne_T

Hi @Betsey_Mac

Thanks for coming back to me.

Once the phone has been dispatched, you will get a text message from DPD the day before and on the day of delivery to let you know when to expect the iPhone.

If you would like to get the order checked give us a call on 150 the team will give you an update on your upgrade.

Thanks.

Leanne