Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud suspend

EdEddnEddy
Investigator
Investigator

good evening.
I don't know if anyone has experienced something like this before.
I made a new contract with EE, I picked up the order from the EE store.
after 4 days I made a new subscription to a tablet with home delivery.
and in the morning I woke up with the contract suspended, and when I talked to the operator he told me that it was a case of fraud.
my question is how to commit fraud when I presented myself in the store with my passport, I was photographed on the staff's tablet when I signed the contract.

4 REPLIES 4
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @EdEddnEddy 

Welcome to the community.

I recommend contacting our Mobile Care team so they can look into your account and find out what is happening.

Chris

EdEddnEddy
Investigator
Investigator

I went to the EE store in Croydon, they couldn't help me, they called an EE phone operator from the store and said that my service with EE was canceled as a suspected fraud.
How can I be suspected of fraud on my own account? Now it will appear in the credit score as fraud, where do I go to resolve the situation?

I mention that the order was delivered in the EE store and I picked up the products with my passport.
How can I be suspected  account of fraud on my own person?.

chistery
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

The problem is that if they suspect fraud they probably won't tell you why but with any luck you find someone who actually wants to help you and gets it resolved.

Raise a complaint and follow their complaints process. They will try and close it off but insist they follow their own complaints process and look into it properly. It also means you start the clock on going to the ombudsman.

Record names and times of everyone you speak to.

https://ee.co.uk/content/dam/help/terms-and-conditions/regulatory/ee-complaints-code-of-practice-mar...