cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iPhone 13 Preorder tracking thread

Kyemaloy
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I made the same for the 12 Pro last year and i think it got to 38  pages of comments, so thought id try the same this year!

Managed to get a 128GB  iPhone 13 Pro Max in silver. I called yesterday to ask about the rumours of waiving early upgrade fees and it actually worked, i didnt have to pay the £100 MyEE was telling me I needed to pay to upgrade. He said it looked like i did have to pay but when he went thru a mock upgrade process it let him say no fee.

Did the order this morning with the same guy who was nice enough to phone back at like 10am to tell me the plans/options they'd have available. About 1:25pm ive had a text come thru with a link that goes to my order tracker page.

Address just shows: Your Address and delivery just says: Awaiting Confirmation. Also the name of the iPhone is showing as `iPhone 13 Pro Max 5G 128GB Silver` so thats a nice bug haha

How has everyone elses process been?

97 REPLIES 97

@Maetras I get the same message with my order number. Apparently according the person on the phone the tracking online will only show details once the device has left the EE Warehouse and is scanned or collected by the courier (DPD) then it’ll register that it’s now on the way and no longer with EE.

Hopefully our orders will start to show details soon, not confident though. 

out of interest when did you originally order the phone? 

@sam200029 Ah thanks for that. I think we'll be getting an update tomorrow most likely if we are to get it for launch day.

I ordered my phone Saturday evening. I had ordered with Vodafone before but found out about no wifi on tube and got a better deal with EE.

I ordered at 13.13 on Friday and it said it would be available for launch day and it's still Awaiting confirmation, I called and they said it hasn't been picked from the warehouse yet.  I ordered to pickup at my local EE store so I dunno if thats why it takes longer.

@Maetras ye hopefully we’ll get an update tomorrow, if not maybe we may be waiting abit longer lol. 

@kevlar3 Hmmm that does seem odd that you ordered so soon but being told that it hasn’t even been picked yet? Maybe it is as it’s ordered to the store, possibly a different set of stock separate from online to home orders? Although I’m not certain that’s the case, could have just been a bad representative as they seem to contradict each other a lot. 

Yeah, hopeully it updates soon, it might be because I ordered a rare colour (gold) and size (1tb).

I spoke to a gentleman from EE on the phone this morning and he said that any orders that were made on Friday and Saturday will definitely be ready for launch day. He said it was Sunday afternoon/evening that they started putting on back order. Hope this helps anyone wondering 

@Sirjokerx hopefully that is the case. In theory if it’s dispatched today/tomorrow it should arrive for launch day easily. Just hoping mine updates but nothing yet. 

I hope so, other people who ordered later have estimates now for October but mine is still showing Awaiting confirmation.  I never pre-ordered before so I don't know how it works, it would make sense that all pre-orders to my local store are bundled together but they might be sent individually.

Kyemaloy
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

My delivery date is showing Friday and my orders just moved over to dispatch expected within 24 hours, exciting!