Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

online ordering delivery to store

Hi, I want to upgrade to a new Apple watch. I've never known it so difficult to give a company money! Unfortunately the website hangs up when trying to select a store to have it delivered to. I have logged this error with support. So i have just trie...

porting number - in between time

Hi, my new Iphone 13 arrived today and this is an EE sim. I have transferred my number from my previous phone (BT) using PAC and I understand that it will take a d working day to sort it out. However, in the meantime should I only have the EE sim in ...

false information on broadband packs

yesterday i bought 1 addon for 1 gb of data and one for 3gb of data. when checked my account i had only 1.3 gb allocaked instead of 4. Kind of funny. its like you are charged for 1kg potato but the seller gives you 200 gr of it still telling you got ...

peel3r by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My EE app still showing the wrong phone

Around 2 months ago I sent my phone off to get its screen repaired and had been using my sim in an old phone for the time being. However when I received my phone back and out my sim back into it, the My EE app is still shows that I’m using the old ph...

Should i just cancel my order

Samsung s21 562g white had expected delivery date of 11-16th now changed back to awaiting confirmation. When I called EE 2 weeks ago was told I would have my phone by the end of the next week. I ordered this on the 16th and think I'll be better off j...

iPhone 13 Preorder tracking thread

I made the same for the 12 Pro last year and i think it got to 38  pages of comments, so thought id try the same this year! Managed to get a 128GB  iPhone 13 Pro Max in silver. I called yesterday to ask about the rumours of waiving early upgrade fees...

Kyemaloy by Established Contributor
  • 97 replies
  • 19 Helpful

Ee perk password not working

Hi I am have same issue of not able to reset Perk password. Received email twice but it dose not let me reset password. Pls help. Thanks

Earphones

Hi how do I get my earphones after upgrading?

Dugie85 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful