cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iPhone 13 Preorder tracking thread

Kyemaloy
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I made the same for the 12 Pro last year and i think it got to 38  pages of comments, so thought id try the same this year!

Managed to get a 128GB  iPhone 13 Pro Max in silver. I called yesterday to ask about the rumours of waiving early upgrade fees and it actually worked, i didnt have to pay the £100 MyEE was telling me I needed to pay to upgrade. He said it looked like i did have to pay but when he went thru a mock upgrade process it let him say no fee.

Did the order this morning with the same guy who was nice enough to phone back at like 10am to tell me the plans/options they'd have available. About 1:25pm ive had a text come thru with a link that goes to my order tracker page.

Address just shows: Your Address and delivery just says: Awaiting Confirmation. Also the name of the iPhone is showing as `iPhone 13 Pro Max 5G 128GB Silver` so thats a nice bug haha

How has everyone elses process been?

97 REPLIES 97
Radeon85OCUK
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

With the site constantly going down due to the load it took a while to even make it to picking a plan let alone the checkout, thankfully the iPhone 13 Pro Max and plan where still in the basket 15mins later so once the site was just about working I rushed through the checkout.

I did get the confirmation email immediately so hopefully that's a good sign it went through ok. Hell knows if it will make it to me for launch day but hopefully it might. 13 Pro Max 1TB in sierra blue, love the look of this blue 🙂

Charlottedesir
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

My process hasn’t been too bad although I did need to call customer service as the site was crashing! 

spoke to a nice gentleman who waived both upfront phone costs and £100 early upgrade fee (didn’t even mention the latter) so nothing paid today at all!

only downside was that he said it wouldn’t arrive next week, but instead within 14 days but I’m not in too much of rush. 

I upgraded from 12 pro max silver to 13 pro max graphite! I’m excited 😊 

marc00s
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

@Kyemaloy Sounds like you had the same experience I did. I went for the pro max, sierra blue 256gb. Very much looking forward to having hold of it.

awexmafyews
Contributor
Contributor

I had a running battle for 2 hours from 1pm to try and order but eventually got there!

Managed to upgrade from a SIM only plan to an iPhone 13 Pro Max 128gb in Graphite. Wish I’d just called as would have been a lot quicker by the sounds of it.

Did online and got confirmation email straight after upfront payment so hopefully all goes through okay!

Currently using my wife’s iPhone 11 Pro Max as she wanted my smaller iPhone 12 so looking forward to heading back to the squarer design and all the improvements if all goes well. 

Charlottedesir
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Do you mind me asking what your delivery date is? When I ordered over the phone around 1:45pm the guy told me it would within 14 days, not next Friday.

But I notice online that graphite 128gb is still showing for next Friday delivery! 

@Charlottedesir it said it would arrive for release day so next Friday when I ordered but can’t see any further details yet.

Hopefully just something they have to warn but would hope we’d get it then.

I’ve just checked but seems they’ve sold out for release day directly at Apple and quoting October 15-18th delivery now. 

Charlottedesir
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Fingers crossed for next Friday delivery then! 

I’m still waiting on my email confirmation as well but trying not to worry! The guy assured me it was ordered on the phone. 

I got through on the phone when the system was down!

but got a call back and managed to order the graphite 13 pro. he said I would get it next Friday.

I never got an email to confirm but I received a text saying my order is confirmed. last year with the 12 pro I got an email. so hoping all is ok

Was told it would be next Friday. 3 years of pre ordering this way have not let me down yet.