cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iPhone 13 Preorder tracking thread

Kyemaloy
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I made the same for the 12 Pro last year and i think it got to 38  pages of comments, so thought id try the same this year!

Managed to get a 128GB  iPhone 13 Pro Max in silver. I called yesterday to ask about the rumours of waiving early upgrade fees and it actually worked, i didnt have to pay the £100 MyEE was telling me I needed to pay to upgrade. He said it looked like i did have to pay but when he went thru a mock upgrade process it let him say no fee.

Did the order this morning with the same guy who was nice enough to phone back at like 10am to tell me the plans/options they'd have available. About 1:25pm ive had a text come thru with a link that goes to my order tracker page.

Address just shows: Your Address and delivery just says: Awaiting Confirmation. Also the name of the iPhone is showing as `iPhone 13 Pro Max 5G 128GB Silver` so thats a nice bug haha

How has everyone elses process been?

97 REPLIES 97

@marc00s Ah I see thank you! I'll ring them up and ask

@marc00s I just got off the phone with an adviser but I don't think he was telling me anything that was correct. He was saying that ALL iPhone preorders will start shipping out on the 27th and that's when I'll receive my DPD tracking number which I can use on the EE order tracking page. I didn't really continue the conversation further as I didn't see the point. It also goes against what was said to me by another adviser on Sunday where she said I'll be receiving it on launch day.

They both said my order was fine anyway and that's all I care about mostly. Would have been nice to track but oh well.

Another funny thing was that on my order confirmation it said in the subject "Please call us to discuss" but when I did on Sunday they said that was an error.

I can’t wait to get my iPhone 13 pro Max on Friday, ordered through Apple last Friday, iPhone upgrades are always very exciting 

marc00s
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

@Maetras it seems every year there are CS advisors who give out information that just a bit hinky. The idea that all iPhone pre orders would ship 27th is plain wrong when they will obviously start shipping 24th. I had the same thing last year but they should be able to give you a working ee order number to track on their order tracker.

fingers cross that it works itself out for you.

marc00s
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

ee order tracker now starting to get updates.

E76AE408-885A-47B4-8494-038EAB46A84D.jpeg

I tried one last time to get the 10 digit order number from an adviser. They told me it’s not available for the iPhone because it’s not in stock. They said it was the DPD tracking number… I said it was the order number given in the confirmation email but I’ve not received it yet and they said that’s not true.

EE customer support isn’t filling me with confidence should I come to have a real problem later on.

Charlottedesir
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

My tracking has updated to show 24th sept delivery! 

Very happy after being told when I ordered it had moved to a 14 day delivery not launch day. 

Who else’s has updated? 

Mine has updated aswell to the 24th delivery date. Which I’m glad about as I’ve made sure to be home that day lol

marc00s
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

@Maetras I really can’t understand why they’re not able to give you the order number (mine starts 0019).

to say that they don’t have these for iPhones is in direct contradiction to what a lot of people on here can confirm they have received multiple years in a row.

if what they’re saying is correct, you should at least see an active parcel appear in the DPD app in the next day or two so maybe 

ogamelight
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

No update on my tracker yet this morning. Preorder placed Friday, for the iPhone 13 Pro Max 1TB in Sierra Blue.EE.png